Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back to Uni!

Tonight is the final night of my month long break. Starting from tomorrow it'll be time to hit the books again. As I said before I'm looking forward to having something to do during the day other than eat, sleep, and s**t but now my fickle mind just doesn't feel like heading back to uni. I feel like staying home and do nothing but eat, sleep and s**t all day. Talk about contradiction huh.

I can't wait to see the others though. I really miss the guys. I'm sure the girls would be proudly displaying their baju raya, kasut raya, or whatever raya as soon as class starts. Nina would be proudly displaying her new kereta raya this sem. Lucky B***h! But anyways, good for her. One more person whom I can hitch a ride from hehe!

The trip to Alor Setar was kinda cool. I'm lucky because I had my own personal tour guide to show me round. If it was otherwise I'd probably be stuck in that ratty hotel room all day. So thanks a lot Matt:> A word of advice to all... if you're ever going to Alor Setar, don't stay at the Grand Continental. It sucks. It's a good thing that accomodation was paid for by the Jabatan if not we're definitely being ripped off. The only good thing about the hotel was its location. But in truth I'd never recommend that hotel to anyone.

Neways due to spending 3 nights in the same room as my mom my sleeping schedule has miraculously followed hers so now as soon the clock hit 11pm my eyes are already drooping. I'm actually putting a lot of effort just to stay awake right now. *YAWN* The problem is why am I still waking up late even though I'm sleeping early? That shall always be a mystery to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails