Thursday, November 25, 2004

Mengantok nie...

Actually I'm supposed to be on the road headed towards Alor Setar right now but my workaholic of a mother decided to drop by the school first to check whether there's anything that need settling before she goes off to Kedah for MORE work. Of course there'll be something to settle at school. There'll always be work. It's never ending especially if you're the boss. I can't blame her though. I'm exactly like her. I thrive on having something to do and if I have too much free time on my hands I just wilt. I guess like mother like daughter huh.

It's just that I hate waiting. Basically there's nothing much for me to do at home. I'm all packed and ready to go, there's no point in me going to the add drop thingy because my schedule is okay so here I am bored to death and getting sleepier by the minute. Help! I'm wilting!

I checked out Sheena's blog a while ago and she still hasn't updated anything so I guess she's still busy celebrating Raya. Raya sakan budak tu. As for me I've had enough kuih raya to last me for another year. I dunno whether Matt is gonna insist on me to beraya at his house so If I do go I just hope he doesn't force me to eat any kuih raya. I might gag.

I logged on the add drop thingy just for fun but it was kinda depressing because there's nothing much I can do there anyways. I only have a few more subjects to take and they're all planned out so what's the point of rearranging anything. I'm gonna miss these add drop sessions. I can't believe I'll be graduating soon. Gosh I feel so old.

Anyways, I'm gonna go and get some shut eye. I'm already running out of ideas anyways. Mom... cepatlah balik! I'm bored!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails