Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Just goes to show how bored I am...

Wanna see how bored I am. I'm actually doing quizzes at Quizilla! But I'm kinda happy with the results. They kinda represent ME and what I love most!

Evil
Evil(Hehe! That's funny! I've always thought as myself being evil.)


What Kanji word best suits you?


ex v

You're a Vampire. Vampires were the creatures of the night that were believed to live off of human blood. Count Dracula, being the most famous vampire, set the stereotype. They had dark hair and pale skin from being away from the sunlight (It's true I dont go out in the sun much). If they actually existed, it's very possible they had the skin disease that made you allergic to the sun so whenever the sunlight would hit it, it would hurt like crazy (my skin doesn't hurt but I sweat like a pig and I hate that. So I avoid the sun). They were usually snobbish and control freaks and kept werewolves as pets (I don't think I'm a snob but I've always wanted a tiger as pet. Is that okay for a pet?).

What Mystical Creature Are You? (Pictures)



HASH(0x8b6ecfc)

Jaguar Spirit Calls To You!
Jaguar's Wisdom
Includes:



Seeing the roads within chaos
Understanding the patterns of chaos
Moving without fear in the darkness
Facilitating soul work
Empowering oneself
Moving in unknown places
Shapeshifter
Psychic sight

Animal Spirit Guides ~ Which One Calls To You?


But this quiz out of all really represents me.

Tis an ice dragon breathes...when the first snowflake doesnt melt....

Your an ice dragon! Congrats! Out of all the dragons, you are most powerful but do not like to show it. A rare and special creture, you have artistic style and are great at expressing yourself. You think friends and Family are the most important, and are a hopeless romantic. But of course, as ice goes, you can be a little cold or harsh at times. But not to worry, you always apologize later!


What elemental dragon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails