Wednesday, November 24, 2004

RESULTS ARE OUT!!

Results are out and thank God they're not as bad as I thought they'd be. As usual my results are always a little suprising. The subject that I'd never thought I'd do ok was OK and the one that I was confident with was not so OK. But most of all I'm just glad that I don't have to repeat Arabic writing!!! Yey!! What a relief. I was really worried that I might have to repeat the subject but thank god I don't. But that doesn't mean that Arabic is over for me. I still have to go through Speaking and listening. Aaarrgghh! When will this agony end?

But now I can go off to Alor Setar in peace. No more worrying about my results. Oh and I'm glad too that my Error paper went welll if not I'll never hear the end of it from Dr Nora whenever I go into the office. I wonder if Adeq did well too. I hope so.

I can't wait to get back to campus. I miss my friends. I even miss my room. Just a few more days...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails