I'm gonna go hide under the blanket now.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
'Musang Berjanggut' was definitely entertaining but definitely not as grand or as well rehearsed as 'Batu Belah Batu Bertangkup' which is a terrible shame really. That show truly had potential. It was kinda draggy and the in between performances were really bleargh! But again... I marvel at these people's eye for props and details. The makeup = superb. Props = amazing. If only I had that kind of budget back in my theater days. The things I would do... the things I would do *sigh*
I took the liberty of taking some pictures to help with what I'm writing but seeing how crappy the pics turned out I don't know if it'll help at all. So I stopped halfway through the show. But do enjoy whatever pictures I took (if you can, that is).
This is when the prince finally meets his non-betina girlfriend, Dang Sri Arif Laksana.
One thing I must say is that malaysian theater has totally lifted its censorship bar since sexual entendres were blatant throughout the entire show despite the presence of kids under the age of 12. Awkward much?
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- List 7 facts about yourself on your blog
- Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about yourself as well (How can this be possible when my life is nothing but spectacular? :P)
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
- Link the person who tagged you
- Leave a comment for each blogger
7 Facts About Me
- I'm a major control-freak. Luckily it comes and goes. So if you see me acting like an OCD tyrannical dictator... run.
- I'm totally in love with cats. I am content spending a whole weekend mooching around with my furry feline companions. They're cool y'all.
- I have small feet - size 4/5. They're totally unproportionate with the rest of my body. So if you see me spread-eagled on the floor or have bandaged ankles... go figure.
- I have tiny eyes. Again, they're totally unproportionate with my face. When I laugh, my eyeballs disappear. Literally.
- I have a claw for my left middle finger. It has proven to be useful in extremely itchy situations.
- I heart cute Jap boys. They're skinny, have weird hair and looks far to feminine to be male but they rock my world.
I'm hemophobic. I fear blood. And no I don't faint every month during my monthlies.
7 unspectacular quirks
Creepy crawlies totally creep me out. Even the mere thought of them would send me into huge spasms of geli-ness.
All things cheesy make me go whee! Current craves = Coffee Bean's bagel and cream cheese.
I detest those alarms that goes beep! beep! beep! at shop entrances. They always give out false alarms and the next thing you know you're slammed against the wall by burly security men all for a box of toothpaste the cashier forgot to ring up.
When I'm extremely nervous my right leg would twitch like mad. I have no idea why but it can be extremely annoying to those whose seat is right in front of mine in assemblies.
I like checking out girls' makeup. So if I stare at you too long. Be flattered. It means I think you're makeup is fantastic not because I want to date you.
Touching animal movies will trigger the crybaby in me. Whale Rider totally dehydrated me.
If I start speaking in a British accent, just knock me in the head. I may be in my show-off mode.
So now cometh tagging time! And the lucky winners are...
- Zetty - rawr!
- Elyna - this should be interesting :)
- Firah - will this be filled with Hollywood goss? ;)
- Midge - eh mana blog you ye?
- Alia - Kpop filled facts?
- Mrs. Intan Suhana - pictures have to be included ye ;)
- Apple - tulis ye, jangan tak tulis.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Amy is braving the deep-end here. I think red & white life preservers becomes her. She should wear it always. LoL!