Tuesday, November 23, 2004

What's my results?

Results are supposed to be out today and I don't know what to expect. I'm kinda hopeful, a little optimistic but also doubtful that I might do well. I wonder why IIU is taking such a long time to post up our results. This sucks!

Raya this year is kinda boring for me since not everyone came back. Abe only came back on the third day of Raya while Abang Andy didn't come back at all since Kak Linda gave birth again. They got another boy whom they named Wira Adam Keifli. So welcome to the world Adam! Ika and Auntie Mama both came back with a bad flu and cough which I also caught later on. In fact I'm still coughing till now. I hate being sick. It just makes you feel like doing nothing but sleep. And now I'm supposed to go to Alor Setar for a few days but I won't be able to enjoy the trip much if I'm coughing most of the time.*sigh*

I can't wait to get to Alor Setar. I've only visited it once so I'm looking forward to see it again. And this time I have my very own tour guide-Matt. He'd better take me to all the cool places but knowing him he'd probably take me to all the places where he likes to eat. That's all I ever hear about everytime he talks about his beloved Alor Setar. Oh well... as long as the food's good.

Neways... just a couple days left before all IIU people heads back to campus. I must say that it's quite a relief. I'm already bored out of my mind so I can't wait for some stuff to do. Anyhow got to stop. I have a hungry sister I got to feed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails