Thursday, June 30, 2005

The road not taken...

Made another tough decision today. Up this very moment I'm still unsure whether the decision I made was the right one. I just hope that it was. It's not like I was given much time to ponder on the consequences. It was either ANSWER IMMEDIATELY or FOREVER BE BLACKLISTED FROM OUR COMPANY!. *sugh* So due to circumstances, prior obligations and educational reasons I turned down a job interview to one of the biggest advertising firm around. *sigh*

Well... no use crying over spilt milk. It's too late now. The 'Thanks but no thanks' email has been sent. I just hope that they dont blacklist me in the future. Who knows maybe one day I'd apply to that company again.

In a way I feel relieved. Somehow I feel that I'm not quite ready to really step into the working world just yet. Sure I'm working right now but look at what I'm doing now... I'm blogging during office hours. Shows how laid back this job really is. But so far I seem doing okay for a fresh undergrad. Got a job offer to be a kindergarten teacher in PJ. I'll see how it goes. If they're willing to only let me stay til November then it should be cool. Not something to do on a permanent basis though.

*sigh* I hate the predicaments of being an adult...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails