Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pay for your own place...

I dont care if people call me stingy or a scrooge but I just cant take it when people just expect I dont mind it when they come and stay in MY room for absolutely free while I have to fork out 60 bucks for a lousy two weeks stay. Do they think I'm a charity or something.

I'm a reasonable person and I dont mind my real roommate staying by since I'm using some of her stuff so all is fair but when other people are coming over then it is just too much. I may be able to tolerate 2-3 days stay but a whole weeks worth? FORGET IT! That's already 20 bucks worth in rent. All the bullshit that I'm working so I'll be able to pay is CRAP since these people are working too. Unless you're working for peanuts then fork out the cash for your bed and board.

But what really pisses me off is that I'm right here in front of the computer ranting and raving while in front of the very people that I'm pissed at I clam up. WHY! WHY? WHY?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails