Saturday, June 18, 2005

LIDV

After nearly four years of campus life I'm finally gonna do something that I thought I'd never have to do, something which no sane student would even wish to consider... Live IN During Vacation (LIDV). *sigh* I know that I desperately wanted something to do before I enroll (AGAIN!) so God answered my prayers. The price? A whole 2 weeks of solitary confinement. There'll be no one around (except for those unfortunate few who have to stay on campus) and there'll be little food (what the hell am I thinking?) and of course everyone I know will be safe and sound at home eating good home-cooked meal while I suffer here for the sake of a few bucks. So again... why am I doing this?

But to take things on a more positive note maybe I can finally lose weight. No food means less eating. Less eating means lose weight. Yey! I guess this can be kind like a training ground for me so that when I get my own place I'll know how it feels. Living on campus doesn't mean its free just cheaper that's all. And convenient. I mean who wouldn't want a room at RM3.50 a day which includes water and electric charges as well as security. A heck of a good deal if you ask me. SO what if there's no one around its not like I'm the socialite of the year anyways. Sp things'll be cool. Everyday go to work. Earn some moolah then go back, watch some movies and read good books, zone out and then the process will repeat itself all over again. There... before I know it two weeks have gone by just like that.

Sheesh... who am I kidding? It's gonna be a horrible 2 weeks. Please somebody! Come keep me company!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails