Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Two Timers...

I dunno what's in certain human beings to just two time people. It's something that I hate in a human being. When they have this trait I don't even consider them as human anymore. I There's even some animals that are capable of monogomous relationship their whole lives.

Why do I hate cheaters? Well... other than the fact that they cheat, lie and hurt other people they also show a lacking capability on to decide what they really want. Which in a way also showa that they're just greedy. A classic case of wanting to have the cake and eat it too ( who made up this phrase? it's kinda stupid...)

Sure I may be just another case of 'a-girl-who-got-two-timed-by-her-ex-and-is-now bitching-about-it' but still I maintain that I felt this way even before I got two timed. Being cheated just made it worse.

It sucks to see other people suffer because of infidelity. Especially when it happens to those closest to you. You feel like helping but there's nothing much that you could do. That's the part that really sucks. Marriages crumble... relationships torn... friendship broken... all because someone had to cheat.

Please people... DON'T CHEAT! It's just not worth the aggravation afterwards. Even way after the whole thing is over the past might just come back to haunt you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails