Thursday, February 24, 2005

What a week!

Life has been pretty uneventful lately. So uneventful that all I can do right now to while away the boredom is stuff myself. I feel like a pig. I really have got to do something with my weight. I AM FAT!!!! Not only that I have to getrashes on my legs too. It probably wouldn't be so bad if it didn't itch all the time and spread faster if I scratched it. AAARRRGGGHHH!! Why?Why?WHY??

Yeah I know I sound like a complaining, whining bitch but what the heck . Since life is so boring right now at least I could derive some pleasure moaning about the pains in my life. Neway me got to go. Meeting the love of my life for our routine dinner every Tuesday and Thursday. As much as I love him and all but the routine that we have has now become too... routine.

Can't wait for our date on Saturday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails