Monday, February 07, 2005

Boss woes...

I just got my first taste of being given a critical evaluation by a noss. Aaarggghhh. Never thought that it'd happen so soon.

There I was chatting away with Dr. Nora and Mei when Jeng... Jeng... Jeng! HE suddenly came in. I have never spoken to him before other than that initial introduction so you could guess how nervous I was. I mean COME ON! The BIG BOSS is right there with me.

Everything was fine until he spotted the first draft of QQ9. Oh No! Alamak. Why la of all times he decides to join in for a chat he had to pick a time when we were going through the QQ9.

Then it started... why this? why that? what's this? what's that? You shouldn't do this.... it should be like that... bla bla bla bla bla. No matter what I SAY IT'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH! (scream!) I felt like a dwarf being scolded for not being short enough.

So that's what working world is really like. hmm...

IF my real self were to surface at that time I'd be saying things like... "Hello! Why does this thing be so boring? You people don't have a life is it? A simple mind game pun takleh. What lah!" But thank god I kept my mouth shut. If not I'll probably be waving goodbye to QAU by now.

Anyways... just wanna wish happy new year to Chinese everywhere. and Happy Hols to all UIA-ans. As for me I'll be headed to dullsville aka Manal, Tanah Merah Kelantan. There's nothing to do there!! Bosan!! I can't live without Astro! Waaaaaa!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails