Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Conspiracy Theory!

Do you believe in conspiracy theory? No...? Well BELIEVE it! And it's happening right here in UIA.

There's rumours that the results for the Inter Mahallah Cultural Show was rigged. And the culprits were... GIRLS! Damn them for embarassing the female race! Damn them for making me LOSE! Damn them for making me look bad!

Sour grapes or not this is me talking. Ego or not this is me talking. Perasa or not this is me talking. I know that I should've won at least one of the top three spots. And an entry for drama doen by experienced members of theater club actually got second. Something is wrong... very wrong. When a judge comes up to you and admits it you know that you've got something dad on. When a committee comes to you and admits it you know that it's a conspiracy that's going on.

But what can you do about it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So this all goes away and everyone shall again witness the same conspiracy theory repeat itself in the yearsto come.

SECOND PLACE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails