Monday, May 19, 2008

Whats up with blogger?

I am horribly unhappy with blogger's new system. I loved my old template but somehow they refuse to allow me to make any changes to them anymore so I had to upgrade and go with the utterly boring standard template.

Or maybe I'm stuck with it coz I am just utterly hopeless at HTML.This is probably the actual case but...

whatever! I wanna blame blogger.com

So I'm currently in the midst of trying to personalise this horrendously pink template of mine. So far I've managed a few things but I still have not stamped my personality on it at all. Darn it...

Too lazy to change domains and start from scratch. I guess I'll be stuck with this pink vomit for a while.

THANK YOU SO MUCH BLOGGER.COM... *not

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails