Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wedding Fever

Wedding season is back!! Now that the schools are out, weddings are in!

Attended my first wedding of the season just the other day and thank GOD it started off on a good note *I usually hate weddings*. Now although my friends and I were lost for nearly an hour but we were greeted by a beeyootifull bride and a handsome groom. That warms our hearts a little bit. Then we met some old friends which made our hearts even warmer. Got sum cake in a cool box *yeay* and finally the FOOD!!

Yes... Food is always the main highlight of any kenduri. If the food sucks then your rep will fall way down. If your food is good then people will remember your wedding for a long time. So yeah, the food at Tini's wedding was gooood...

So good that I didn't have any appetite left for TGIF's food. Now that is unusual for me*I LOVE TO EAT!!* Til now I can still remember the taste of the nasi minyak and gulai kambing. Yum!

Starting the wedding season with good kenduri food is surely a sign that the season will be a good one. So with this happy note I look forward to the next wedding. Intan's kenduri... Here I come!!


CONGRATULATIONS
Tini & Syakir
(25th May 2008)

"Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar."
~Robert Frost~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails