Lately I’ve found many of these questionnaires posted on the net. There’s a whole variety of them… short, long, stupid ones, sweet ones etc. Maybe it’s because of the school holidays and people just don’t have anything better to do other than making up new questionnaires for people to answer. And as for the others who aren’t making up questions they’re answering them. I’m among the second category. I just don’t have the patience to actually think up all the questions for the questionnaires (salute to those who actually does them!). These questionnaires are kinda fun actually. Some of the questions are really funny while others can be thought provoking too. But one major thing that these questionnaires provide is as deeper insight on those who answer it. In fact it also gives a deeper insight on yourself. Like I said before some of the questions are thought provoking so they force you to think about your answers. Sometimes you can even surprise yourself with some of the answers that you come up with. Anyways, for me these questionnaires are a source of meaningless fun. It’s a way for other people to know me better and also for me to learn more about other people too. Answering questionnaires is definitely better than staring into space doing nothing all day (which is what I do most nowadays… can’t wait till the holidays are over!). So whenever you find questionnaires posted on the net just take some time off and answer them. You’ll never know whom you might meet because of your answers.
1. When were you born?
1st April 1982 Yeap, I was born on April Fool’s Day – no pranks PLEASE!!
2. Where were you born?
New city, Kelate
3. What was your first grade form teacher's name?
Geez have to think so far back meh…
4. What was your first pet's name?
I don’t think my memory goes back that far. My first cat was when I was three or four months old
5. What was your worst accident (medical)?
I’m a walking disaster! I had two major accident firstly I chopped off my ghost finger (it’s about 2 cm shorter now and look like a claw – but I kinda like the outcome better) and secondly I nearly hacked off my left pinkie toe too hehe!
6. What was your favorite cartoon?
-My little Pony!
7. Who was your first best friend?
-Bayani! Lost contact then met up again and then lost contact again until now
8. When was the first time you ever went on a
9. What used to be your favorite color?
-I dunno… according to pictures my clothes is pretty much covered with mud and dirt (saya anak kampung)
10. Did you ever wet your pants at school?
-At school… No.
11. Did you ever get sent to the principal?
-Twice if you count the disciplinary teacher’s office too. Even got threatened that I might have to get a class downgrade. Muahahaha all for stupid things that I do :p
12. Did you ever start a food fight?
-nope! I’d love to experience a food fight!
13. What was your worst fear?
-IT coming to get ME! (hey… this is about my past rite?
14. What was your favorite toy?
mud… trees… stones… and as I got older roller blades!
15. Did you ever suck your thumb?
1. What time is it?
2. What's the date?
31st May 2004
3. What is your favorite movie?
-Shawshank Redemption, Amelie Poulain (French), The Green Mile
4. What is your favorite song?
-I don’t know the actual title but I think it’s ‘Nobody knows it but me’ by The Tony Rich Project
5. Do you have any pets?
- sadly… no
6. If so what are their names:
-bbbwwwaaaahhhh… I wanna cat!
7. What color hair do you have?
-black but at the ends still have a little red colour from the last time I dyed it.
8. What kind of music do you listen to?
-Rock mostly,r&b n indie.
9. Do you still watch cartoons?
-oh yeah..i love cartoons… Spongebob squarepants is the BEST!
10. What is your favorite TV show?
-Queer eye for the straight guy, America’s next top model n CSI
11. Do you get online often?
-Whenever I can! I hafta make my blogs great!
12. What state/province do you live in?
13. What's your favorite type of food?
-I love to try food but Italian pasta is my fave n anything with cheese on top, inside, under, all over..! I love cheesee...
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-a theatre producer/ an event planner/ a journalist/ a magazine publisher or editor/ a manager to a bigshot
2. Do you want to go to college?
I'm in uni
3. Do you want to get married: who doesnt??
4. If so at what age... if not why?
a couple of years after I graduate
5. Do you want to have kids?
Yes, 2 boys, 2 girls. Just nice!
6. What kind of car do you want?
-it'd be a bonus if we could afford a 3 series BMW..hehe but i'd settle for a Rav4 or any stylish 4wd.
7. At what age do you think you'll live to?
8. Where do you want to live when you're 35?
-Brunei/ Kay Ell (other places is for my vacations:P)
9. What movie do you want to see next Saturday night?
- Harry Potter with my kid sister but I wanna watch Pontianak!!
10. What time do you think you will go to bed?
-I slept late and woke early… I’d calculate anytime at 3 there’ll be a nap. At nite… depends on the availability of the net hehehehe(evil laughter)
11. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now?
-there’ll be a few that I’ll definitely stick with.
12. Do you want to walk on the moon?
-for the kick of it… Hell, yeah!
13. What kind of house do you want to live in?
-I want a house with a traditional design like the Perak house or like the traditional English cottages. So cute!!
14. Which country would you like to visit?
-Definitely Morocco. Night life is way HAPPENING and ooh DISNEYLAND!!