Monday, May 31, 2004

*Yawn* I gotta get the hang of this *Yawn*

I've always loved to dabble with computers and ther programmes. It's like a small hobby for me. It's fascinating to see just a few clicks here and several clicks there and VOILA you get a really fantastic results. In fact I was supposed to be doing a creative multimedia course in MMU if not for my first love beckoning. Nothing beats English literature... but now that I've discovered the joys of HTML, I just cant stop!

My neck hurts... I have black rings under my eyes and pimples are happily popping out all over my face just because of html and blogs. But hey... no regrets. I love blogging. Not only I get to write about anything I want (writing is my passion!) I also get to try out HTMLs and play with my imagination and creativity. I can't wait to feel the satisfaction when I'm all done!

Anyhow... for an amatuer who only learnt HTML about a month ago, I think I did quite a good job. But I'm still learning though and I'm open for criticism and comments. I could also use some tips from all computer geniuses out there. I guess when I'm through doing what I have to do, I'll probably look like this...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails