Monday, May 31, 2004

Stupid Questions I feel like answering...

1. Single or taken?
Depends on whos asking... hehe.

2. Describe your feeling right now in one word?
Bored.

3. What's the first thing you do when you wake
up?
Think "I need something to DO!" and then go back to sleep again.

4. What's the last thing you do before you
go to bed?
Pray that there's something that I can do the next day.

5. Something about you that you're proud of:
I'm doing okay at uni, I have people that I can call friends for life and the fact that I'm alive.

6. Are you in love?
sadly... no.

7. What's your mobile number?
..ask me personally and I'll tell you..

8. Are you happy?
In a lot of aspect... yes.

9. Why?
I'm satisfied with what I have.

10. What is the most important material object
you possess?
My computer.

11. do you have a crush on someone?
Oh yes.

12. how do you feel bout life right now?
I quote " Life is a box of chocolates; you'll never know what you're gonna get."

13. where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs time?
Either staging a fantastic theater production/ publishing my own magazine/ being some bigshot artist's manager

14. if your bf/gf cheated on you, would you forgive
them?
no.

15. long term or short term relationships?
A fling is a fling and should/can only last for a few days...If I'm gonna be in "relationship" it had better be long term.

16. do you think long distance relationships
work for u?
They NEVER work!

17. do you have any mental problems?
only when i feel like having them :P

18. are you an emotional person?
afraid so...

19. Do you believe in love at 1st sight?
I wanna believe in it.

20. If you had one last breath to say something to
someone you loved what would you say?
Don't grieve, I'm going to a better place where I'll be waiting for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails