Monday, September 28, 2009

Demon kickin' Cain and Abel


My favourite horny, witty, sarcasm spewing, ass kickin' brother is back y'all (in case you didn't know who I'm talking about, it's Dean Winchester, people.). Supernatural season 5 finally airs. I've finished downloading the first three episodes and boy do I LOVE this show. How could you not when you have lines like these...

Angel: Because you're chosen! It's a great honour Dean.

Dean: Oh yeah... life as an Angel condom. That's real fun.

Bwahahaha! Dean's line is precious. The line stayed in my head as soon as I heard it. I bow down to scriptwriter's wit and creativity. Plus the whole new approach to the whole Cain and Abel legend is superb. So with the whole Cain and Abel/ good vs. evil theme going-on you can probably guess that the brothers will probably end up in a death match at the end of the season. And if the writers were to follow the Cain and Abel legend where Cain, the evil one, kills Abel, the good guy, it means that Sam will kill Dean.

Woah...

But I don't know. Will TV actually wanna go with the evil triumphing concept? Hmm...

Season 5 marks the end of Supernatural. A little sad that I wont be able to watch the Winchesters brothers kick demon ass anymore but I guess it is better to actually pull the plug before they pull it for you. You know, when the ratings are still good. I just hope that TV will have something great to offer to help me fill the void once the season ends. But for now, go kick angel's butts, Dean!! Oh and demon's asses too. Oh heck, just go kill them all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dean and Cas = Good Times! hahaha

Unknown said...

Hell yeah baby!! Dean & Cas are so fine, drooling is guaranteed for every episode :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails