Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wasted job opportunity...

Have you ever felt that fate is sometimes toying with you? That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. All this time when I had tons of free time on my hands no job offers at all... but NOW, TGV just called me up and asked me to go for an interview. WHY? WHY? WHY?

So of course I had to decline. Not with the operation this Friday as well as PTS and Convo. I cant possibly start working now. Not to mention the Langkawi trip. But why TGV? One of the two places that I really wanted. If it was like Jusco or something I probably feel so bad bout turning down the job. GOD!! This sucks! I just hope that TGV is still hiring in September.

Now just 2 more days to go to the big operation. Anxiety is really doing a good job in scaring me. Wish me luck people!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails