Monday, July 19, 2004

What happened?

Aaarrgghhh... can you believe it al my hard work gone down the drain just like that!? What the **** happened? I had already modified my blogpage to be just right when suddenly it's all gone! Imagine my despair, my pain, my sorrow. *sigh* Now I have to start all over again and it couldn't have come at a worser time. My life is now at hyper speed where every single second of my day must be accounted for and must not be wasted. I NEED more time! Last week I was juggling ETW as well as rehearsals for PTS not to mention my studies. This week I have to juggle PTS rehearsals, my studies, a presentation, a quiz and (perhaps this is less of a burden) a new love life :P I'll elaborate more about that later. Anyways, I dunno when my page will be up and running like it was before but I'm pretty sure that it wont be anytime soon since time is the only thing that I don't have much of. Maybe during the upcoming holidays.  To everyone who tried to enter my domain I'm really sorry and I promise you that it'll soon be back to its former splendour :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails