Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Return of the Prodigal Blogger

I'M BACK!!

Yes... yes... I'm guilty for blog neglection but I do have a life outside the cyber realm you know. Since I no longer confine myself to my humble abode in Ipoh I am now free to roam the city of KL and make up for lost time.

So what have I been doing?

Bumming around in my new apartment in between sessions of work and thesis finalisation.

Hahaha... totally not the active "making-up-for-lost-time" activity that you would expect eh? But no worries... things have been picking up lately ever since I submitted my thesis (yeay!!) So I've been to several plays, watched some movies, checked out some cool new eateries, hung out with bunches of friends and my most favourite activityof them all... a whole load of shopping.

So yeah... there's loads of stuff to write about. But don't groan just yet. I'm not gonna bore you with all the boring and mundane details. I'll just pick out the best bits and concentrate on that. I do have a life to get back to as I'm sure... so do you ;)

So stick around!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails