Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am OBSESSED!

Continuing on from my previous post, Multitasking has long since deserted me and thus segmenting my brain to juggle multiple priorities at the same time is now becoming a chore. Since Tumblr can only take up so much of my time (although other Tumbloggers may beg to differ), the majority of my time is now occupied to cater to the whims and needs of one feline fatty, Bib the cat.


The latest addition to my family of one (geez, how much of a loser can I be?) is now expecting to further expand the family circle. Bib is officially and heavily knocked up. Other than being a painful reminder that a cat is getting more 'lovin-action' than I am, she is also the reason to why my social life has dwindled from barely there to near non-existent. I can only thank my best mates for literally saving me from growing roots in front of the laptop.

But life with Bib has its perks. It's good to have a warm reception every time you get home from work be it from a furry, four-legged, overweight creature. The only downside is that my crazy cat lady tendencies are flaring up. I am barely holding myself back from literally squeezing the kittens out of Bib like toothpaste.

But I wont.

Seriously. I wont.

Peace out!

p.s. Bib is due mid January. Am considering of putting up a video of her giving birth. Yes, I'm gross that way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails