Friday, September 12, 2008

Help Me!!

I think I've witnessed and experienced more drama in the last 2 weeks to last me an entire lifetime. What is it with people and their need to save so much money that they're willing to forgo comfort and a little bit of privacy just to live like sardines crammed in a can. *sigh*

And now because of the vast majority that feels this way... I now have to endure living like this for god knows how long.
Somebody... please have mercy on me and save me from this fate...

2 comments:

her royal highness said...

kak shan!! nk book kak shan make up dianne on the 13th december (xtau nak tunang ke nk akad nikah, hahahah.. nnt bitau balik) bleh x ? bleh x?

Unknown said...

Buleh aje. Just leave me the details and I'll definitely be there ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails