- List 7 facts about yourself on your blog
- Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about yourself as well (How can this be possible when my life is nothing but spectacular? :P)
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
- Link the person who tagged you
- Leave a comment for each blogger
7 Facts About Me
- I'm a major control-freak. Luckily it comes and goes. So if you see me acting like an OCD tyrannical dictator... run.
- I'm totally in love with cats. I am content spending a whole weekend mooching around with my furry feline companions. They're cool y'all.
- I have small feet - size 4/5. They're totally unproportionate with the rest of my body. So if you see me spread-eagled on the floor or have bandaged ankles... go figure.
- I have tiny eyes. Again, they're totally unproportionate with my face. When I laugh, my eyeballs disappear. Literally.
- I have a claw for my left middle finger. It has proven to be useful in extremely itchy situations.
- I heart cute Jap boys. They're skinny, have weird hair and looks far to feminine to be male but they rock my world.
I'm hemophobic. I fear blood. And no I don't faint every month during my monthlies.
7 unspectacular quirks
Creepy crawlies totally creep me out. Even the mere thought of them would send me into huge spasms of geli-ness.
All things cheesy make me go whee! Current craves = Coffee Bean's bagel and cream cheese.
I detest those alarms that goes beep! beep! beep! at shop entrances. They always give out false alarms and the next thing you know you're slammed against the wall by burly security men all for a box of toothpaste the cashier forgot to ring up.
When I'm extremely nervous my right leg would twitch like mad. I have no idea why but it can be extremely annoying to those whose seat is right in front of mine in assemblies.
I like checking out girls' makeup. So if I stare at you too long. Be flattered. It means I think you're makeup is fantastic not because I want to date you.
Touching animal movies will trigger the crybaby in me. Whale Rider totally dehydrated me.
If I start speaking in a British accent, just knock me in the head. I may be in my show-off mode.
So now cometh tagging time! And the lucky winners are...
- Zetty - rawr!
- Elyna - this should be interesting :)
- Firah - will this be filled with Hollywood goss? ;)
- Midge - eh mana blog you ye?
- Alia - Kpop filled facts?
- Mrs. Intan Suhana - pictures have to be included ye ;)
- Apple - tulis ye, jangan tak tulis.