Tuesday, April 01, 2008

25th Birthday Gath. (The Sequel)

Due to my procrastinations and dire laziness, I had to head back to Ipoh and seriously settle my thesis. So a small and intimate birthday gathering was planned where good company was aplenty and shisha smoke can mingle with the breeze. Leaving KL is a bitch but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. So this is a tribute to all who came to celebrate my getting older (yeuch!!) and my leaving KL for seclusion (*sob). U all shall always be in my heart...
Al-Amir, the scene where I celebrated my 25th birthday (the sequel :P). Don't these two hotties (Adry and Nurul) look good. Can't believe these two are already engaged!! The men must be crying for their loss. Hehehe...



Jacque, my newly acquired sarcasm sparring partner and my beloved blue-eyed Zetty. Miss them loads!! (Jacque, not so much :P Kidding only laa)


All d gals together. As is the fact of life I seldom see them anymore due to each individual's schedule. But they'll be friends for life. Love you all...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails