Monday, October 22, 2007

Men vs. Women

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't.

WIFE VS. HUSBAND
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically,

"Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws"


W O R D S
A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use. A day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men... The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

CREATION
A man said t o his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time. " The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!
*This is degrading for women but what the heck it's kinda funny*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails