Monday, June 04, 2007

The Good Fairy...

A married couple in their early 60's was out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an examplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife." The fairy waved her magic wand and -- pouf! -- two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said:

"Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me. " The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish... So the fairy waved her magic wand and -- pouf! -- the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of the story: Men who are ungrateful idiots should remember fairies are female.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails