Friday, February 22, 2013

Girls just wanna have fun...

In line with my never-before-thought-about-until-now resolution to try out new things and meet more people, I have decided to start going to events that I usually talk myself out of, which is pretty much 90% of the events that happens in KL.

So as a first step I shall join the...




Other than everyone wearing a batik sarong when riding the LRT I truly have no idea what to expect. But it'll be a sight indeed with all the sarongs on the LRT.

Secondly, I plan to go to...


Numinous



An event organised several times by my bestie, Sheena. I am ashamed to say that I have yet to attend even one. I shall remedy that this Saturday.

There's a slight overlap of time for both events but I'll make it work.

Peace out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails