Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's been awhile...

Wow it's been awhile since I last updated. Why? A simple explanation. I was just LAZY. Besides there wasn't any interesting thing going on in my life that warranted a blog anyways. It was just an exhausting routine of going to work, working my ass of and then coming back and collapsing on the bed still in uniform just to wake up the next day and repeat the whole mundane activity.

Still... there were perks. I gathered close friends and we had a blast. Now that I'm here I hope the friendship will last too. Thankfully they're all in the KL area so it wouldn't be too hard to see them once in a while. *sigh*

I dunno why my heart is not into blogging anymore...

In fact my heart is not into most things any more...

Something is not right but I dont know what it is. God! Give me strength...

I'm a student again. But it's a whole different ball game now. No more playing. No more fooling around. It's time to gear up for MASTERS now. God! Give me strength...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails